Right of withdrawal
Consumers have a 30-day right of withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal
You are entitled to withdraw from this contract within thirty days, without stating any reasons.
The period for cancellation is thirty days from the day that you, or any third party authorised by you other than the carrier, have or has accepted delivery of the final item(s) of your order.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (EinStein UG, Klotzdelle 27, 45472 Mülheim, email@example.com, Germany, phone: 020838603535, fax: 020838603536) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, Fax or email) about your decision to cancel this contract. You may use the attached sample withdrawal notice for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification to exercise your right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of Cancellation
If you choose to withdraw from this contract, we shall refund all payments which we have received from you without delay, including shipping costs (except for additional costs arising in the event of selecting a shipping method which is different from the most cost-efficient standard delivery offered by us), no later than fourteen days from the date on which we have received the notice of withdrawal from this contract. The refund shall be issued with the same payment method which you provided for the original transaction, unless otherwise explicitly agreed with you; under no circumstances shall you be charged fees to process this refund. We may withhold the refund until the items have been returned to us, or until you have provided evidence that you have shipped the goods, whichever takes place first.
The customer shall return the goods promptly and in any event no later than thirty days from the date on which the right of withdrawal was exercised. The deadline shall be deemed to have been observed if you send the items before the 30-day deadline has expired. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You must only compensate for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to mishandling of the product.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal was removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer, Custom-made products are articles that are made according to customer specifications and are therefore excluded from the right of withdrawal / exchange / return. The following is custom-made: engravings, a gold or gem request that deviates from the item description, chain lengths that deviate from the standard (42 cm).
• Items that have never been worn and whose labels have not been removed will be accepted as returns. Items with signs of wear or without an existing label are excluded from return. Please only remove the label if you want to keep the delivered jewelry.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you would like to withdraw from the contract, please complete this form and send it back to us.)
- To Company EinStein, Klotzdelle 27, 45472 Mülheim, firstname.lastname@example.org, Germany, fax: +49-208-38603536
- I/We(*) hereby give notice that I/we(*) withdraw from my/our(*) contract of sale of the following goods(*) /provision of the following service(*):
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of cunsumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for communication on paper)
(*) Strike through if not applicable.